Ever since CSU,Fresno decided to transfer their ISP over to Unwired Broadband, my service reliability has been an unmitigated nightmare.DSL lines crashing for a week, bouncing-back my email from friends who have Yahoo, AOL, AT&T etc., due to an alleged spam "blacklisting" problem that never seems to get resolved.
I had to get a another email account just so I could get incoming mail from everyone I know. The only redeeming thing I have to say about them is that initially their tech support attempted to be as helpful as it could, but this seems to be changing for the worse as well of late.
I am looking into another ISP due to Unwired's problems and unreliability.Too bad, I really wanted to like them, but they are useless unless they get their collective act together.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Hiring the Sherriff Goslin Roofing Company was the worst mistake of our entire lives. We endured ten month of ***. Their salesman Mike lied to get the job, stating they..."
- "My wife and I built a new home last year and upon completion hired a local Hunter Douglas rep to install ( cellular shades ) window treatments. They looked beautiful..."
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."