Ever since CSU,Fresno decided to transfer their ISP over to Unwired Broadband, my service reliability has been an unmitigated nightmare.DSL lines crashing for a week, bouncing-back my email from friends who have Yahoo, AOL, AT&T etc., due to an alleged spam "blacklisting" problem that never seems to get resolved.
I had to get a another email account just so I could get incoming mail from everyone I know. The only redeeming thing I have to say about them is that initially their tech support attempted to be as helpful as it could, but this seems to be changing for the worse as well of late.
I am looking into another ISP due to Unwired's problems and unreliability.Too bad, I really wanted to like them, but they are useless unless they get their collective act together.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Well yesterday I decided to use Overstock's chat service to delete my account. After talking to their representive Jessica for over 20 minutes, no progress was made. From what she..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."