UNWIRED Broadband - Find Another ISP
Ever since CSU,Fresno decided to transfer their ISP over to Unwired Broadband, my service reliability has been an unmitigated nightmare.DSL lines crashing for a week, bouncing-back my email from friends who have Yahoo, AOL, AT&T etc., due to an alleged spam "blacklisting" problem that never seems to get resolved.
I had to get a another email account just so I could get incoming mail from everyone I know. The only redeeming thing I have to say about them is that initially their tech support attempted to be as helpful as it could, but this seems to be changing for the worse as well of late.
I am looking into another ISP due to Unwired's problems and unreliability.Too bad, I really wanted to like them, but they are useless unless they get their collective act together.
You May Also Like
- "Robert Allen Crothers uses online dating sites to prey on single mothers for money. He scammed a mother of three young boys for over 5K to pay his back..."
- "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..."
- "Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."