UNWIRED Broadband - Find Another ISP
Ever since CSU,Fresno decided to transfer their ISP over to Unwired Broadband, my service reliability has been an unmitigated nightmare.DSL lines crashing for a week, bouncing-back my email from friends who have Yahoo, AOL, AT&T etc., due to an alleged spam "blacklisting" problem that never seems to get resolved.
I had to get a another email account just so I could get incoming mail from everyone I know. The only redeeming thing I have to say about them is that initially their tech support attempted to be as helpful as it could, but this seems to be changing for the worse as well of late.
I am looking into another ISP due to Unwired's problems and unreliability.Too bad, I really wanted to like them, but they are useless unless they get their collective act together.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."