Ever since CSU,Fresno decided to transfer their ISP over to Unwired Broadband, my service reliability has been an unmitigated nightmare.DSL lines crashing for a week, bouncing-back my email from friends who have Yahoo, AOL, AT&T etc., due to an alleged spam "blacklisting" problem that never seems to get resolved.
I had to get a another email account just so I could get incoming mail from everyone I know. The only redeeming thing I have to say about them is that initially their tech support attempted to be as helpful as it could, but this seems to be changing for the worse as well of late.
I am looking into another ISP due to Unwired's problems and unreliability.Too bad, I really wanted to like them, but they are useless unless they get their collective act together.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and put..."